It's still January, but I think I can say 2013 will be my year.
- I'm learning how to deal with my ME. And I'm making progress. Finally I'm getting better and better
- Because of that, my depression is getting better too. Found my happy self again. And it doesn't feel like it's just temporary.
- Since December I have been working in a sewing studio as a trainee. I'm learning to upholster furniture. It's a fun thing to do and the people I work with are really nice. The project I'm working on right now is an assignment my art mentor gave me. She had an old footstoll and she wanted me to upholster it for her. The textile I used is paintable. My art mentor has a black and white kitten and now she's in love with cats. Which isn't strange, because cats are awesome! xD The foodstoll will be for the kitten. For some reason she wants a combination of cats and herogliefs painted on it. So I'm also busy with that
- I found another Eastern Painting canvas, yay! To make it easier for myself, I'm colouring the boarders with coloured markers. I'm thinking about painting a ballet girl with an umbrella in the window, she's dancing in the rain. Like the quote: 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.'
- Aaaaaand, yesterday I found an appartement, oh yeah! February 8th I get the keys.
Oh yeah, life's goooood!